Ever wondered what it feels like to e-mail daily with CEOs, VPs, and Directors at large telecom operators like Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, and Orange? Or perhaps at manufacturers like Samsung, Huawei, and Sony? Then this might be the job for you!
At Binkies we are enthusiastically working to make our mark in the world of real-time online 3D content. Why not join us in that mission? Our worldwide clients rely on us to deliver incredibly accurate, amazing quality 3D content to more than 50 million users each month. But we don't want to stop there and have a lot of innovative ideas in mind! As part of our sales & customer success team, we are looking for someone to help us find new potential customers!
Here's what we are looking for
We want to expand our global customer base. To do this, we need to know which companies to approach and whom to approach within that company. We want our message to reach the right people!
You will be responsible for finding the right companies and right people to contact. And then you will establish contact with them to schedule a meeting with one of our business developers. You will serve as the first point of contact for many of our new customers and are critical to introducing our business development team to new potential customers.
In short: we need somebody that is kick-ass at Googling and can help us reach new clients.
What we expect you to bring to the table
- Available 12-20 hours/week for at least 6 months
- You are 18 years or older
- You have completed or are enrolled in an HBO- or WO-program (Bachelor/Master)
- General mastery of the internet and Google & LinkedIn in particular
- Customer-friendly attitude
- Quick learner
- Awesome at English, both written and spoken (vocab+grammar)
Bonus points if you:
- Speak additional languages: e.g. Spanish, French, or another (major world) language
- Have experience in a (personal) assistant role
What we bring to the table
A comfortable and fun working environment:
- Unique chance to be part of a high-growth, successful scale-up
- Passionate and ambitious colleagues
- Fun company culture: regular outings and a weekly Friday-pie-day!
- The salary range is between €10 and €15 per hour
- High performance, fast-paced team
- The chance to have a real impact on our business
- Flexible working hours
- 25 paid vacation days (on 1 FTE)
- Spotify Premium (or similar) and your choice of headphones
- Remote-friendly company
- Work-from-home allowance
- Shiny new work setup (gaming laptop and 2 additional 27" monitors)
- Free lunch (there is such a thing) and tasty snacks
- Travel expenses covered
- Free massages as often as you want (from our in-house massage chair)!
- An international team with many different nationalities
- Growth potential within the company; grow with us!
Our recruitment pipeline
When you have applied through our website, we will ask you to fill in a job motivation form. If you pass this part, we will plan a video call with you and the head of team Customer Success & Sales. This call is there for us to get to know you better and for you to get to know us better; you can ask us a lot of questions too! The last step is an interview day with two interviews including a practical assignment. All these parts in the process are to check if there is a mutual fit with Binkies and the role. We invest a lot of time with potential new team members because we want people to be happy in the long run!
Up for the challenge?
If you are up for the challenge, and you think you've got what it takes, take the first step and apply! Be sure to apply before the application deadline: the 12th of January!
Note: We are taking a break in between Christmas and new year. We will contact you in the first week of January and are looking to have video calls from January 17th onward.
If you have any questions about the company or the vacancy, please reach out to Lucy Jansen-Retel (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 15 711 2718).